Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With a shape and design inspired by the classic skateboard rails of the 1980’s, these peel n’ stick foam rails offer your topsheet extra grip for grabbing, and traction for one-footed riding. We hope you stick these on your board, send it off a snow covered launch ramp, and tweak out the greatest grabs of your life.
- Foam squishes into the tread on your boot creating a solid bond.
- Foam is lightweight and feels nice.
- Foam doesn’t look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you’d find on a rental board.
- C-Foam - Specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that’s lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
- Screw Glue - Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
- Gripples - Signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.