Osprey Skarab 24 M/L Carbon Grey
The Osprey Skarab 24 is a classic daypacklarge enough to fit everything for a full day in the great outdoors but without any unnecessary bells and whistles. Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel and a BioStretch harness and hipbelt reduce the weight on your spine. Dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hip belt pockets. Final exterior touches include an ice axe loop and trekking pole attachment system.
- 2.5 LITER RESERVOIR INCLUDED:Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
- TREKKING POLE ATTACHEMENT:Simple design allows you to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- ORGANIZATION:Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day's essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Trekking Pole Attachment - Easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack using the loops at the bottom of the pack in conjunction with the convenient buckle system at the top of the pack
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Front Slash Pocket - Zippered front slash pocket with key clip keeps gear organized and gives peace of mind
- SUSPENSION:Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- BACKPANEL:Mesh covered die cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS:Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Also,rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit.
- SPACER MESH HIPBELT:Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
- Product Reviews