McNett Sil Net Silicone Seam Sealer
No one wants to sleep in a puddle. But if you own a silnylon tent, you could end up in oneif you don't treat the seams first. Thats because ultralight silnylon tents arent typically sealed at the factory. Luckily, theres Gear Aids Sil Net silicone seam sealer. Its fast and easy to use. The silicone adhesive in Sil Net waterproofs silicone tent seams with just one application. Sil Nets exclusive formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold. Plus, it comes in handy for repairs on moderate rips and tears. When you need to waterproof silnylon or silicone-treated fabrics, only a silicone sealant will work.Seam sealing with Sil Net is the best way to keep the elements outsidewhere they belong.
- Self-leveling silicone-based seam sealer
- Ideal for use on silicone treated products or silnylon fabrics
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Ideal for ultralight tents, tarps, packs and garments
- 1-1/2 oz. tube seals critical seams on most ultralight two person tents
- 3-6 hour cure time
- Note: Sil Net will not bond properly to non-silicone-treated fabrics
- Made in USA
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 1.5 oz / Article #100003349
- Product Reviews