The North Face Sickline Pant
You save 61% off MSRP
Charge harder during steep descents in deep powder with these durable, waterproof pants that are crafted with two-way mechanical stretch and a relaxed fit for improved freedom of movement when navigating rugged terrain.
- Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- AVG WEIGHT: 649 g (22.89 oz)
- SHELL: 160D x 140D 139 g/m (4.1 oz/yd) DryVent 2L100% nylon plain weave withmechanical stretch
- LINING: 40D 50 g/m 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- SOURCE: Imported
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
HDH-Brown Field / XL / Article #100134544004