No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Shiloh is a big mountain twin that's built to deliver performance, value, and all-terrain versatility. Artist, designer, and snowboard media creation vet, Aaron James Draplin is back with his beautiful bold lines and attention to detail on this year's Shiloh. Expect snappy takeoffs and stable landings while riding Draplin-approved crisp clean lines in all terrain. The System Rocker offers a surfy ride with natural float, cleaner tracking across the snow, and more care-free turns and spins.
- Good for: Powder, All Mountain
- Flex: 6/10 - Stiff
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- Recycled Steel Edge
- 3° Uprise Fenders on System Camber
- 360 Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: deliver incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply: a highly renewable fast growing grass, sustainably harvested, carbonized to create deep amber color
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- Bio-Resin: A replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that takes waste products of other industrial processes and uses green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40%
- Wend Natural Wax
- Double Barrel ll Core: A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed
- Factory Tuned
- 3-Year Warranty