The Session II is a versatile, do-it-all 3' x 4' crash pad with burly 900d poly outer fabric for maximum durability. The redesigned flap closure system is even quicker to load, and it can be reversed to cover the shoulder straps while you’re bouldering. Two new drag handles make it easier to position while open. You also get a cross-clipper logo rug for cleaning shoes, padded shoulder straps, a waist belt, and suitcase-style carry handles. The 4" sandwich foam design provides maximum impact absorption, and angled hinges eliminate debris in the folds. Innovative speed-hook aluminum buckles are guaranteed for life.
- 900d body fabric for maximum durability
- Closure flap reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering.
- Angle cut hinges eliminate the gutter found in other designs
- Padded shoulder straps
- Suitcase-style carry handles
- Waist belt
- 4" sandwich foam design provides maximum impact absorption
- Open size: 36" x 48" x 4" (91.4 cm x 121.9 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Folded size: 36" x 26" x 8" (91.4 cm x 66 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs. (4 kg)