CamelBak Sequoia 18 100 oz
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
This top-of-line womens outdoor pack is ideal for done-in-a-day adventures that take you over changing terrain. The Sequoia 18 features a large main compartment, overflow pocket, front organizational pocket, two stretch side pockets for quick access to essentials, and an easy-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. The revolutionary NV back panel features ventilated pods that move with your body, so your back stays cool and your load is always positioned comfortably. The womens-specific design also includes a shorter torso length and S-shaped shoulder straps that curve around your chest.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- NV back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Quicklink System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 15L/900 cu in
- Pack Weight: 930 g/2 lbs 0 oz
- Dimensions: 19.3 x 10.6 x 9.1 in
- Fits Torso: 15-19 in