- Bike Services
Think of the Sequel as an urban Renegade, built to tackle anything midtown can throw at it. Our SSD custom geometry and Reynolds double-butted chromoly frame deliver a comfortable ride with maximum stability in every frame size. While those 650b wheels offer both the security of 12mm thru-axle mounting and the pot-hole-eating capability of high-volume 47c tires. Toss in high-powered hydraulic disc brakes, a no-nonsense 1 x 10 drivetrain and a ton of fender, bottle and rack mounts and the Sequel is clearly ready for urban assault no matter the surface or condition.
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, threaded BB shell, chain stay disc brake mounts, 3 waterbottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets
- Fork: Jamis Chromoly fork, 12mm dropouts, 45mm crown, IS mount disc brakes, fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA IS3 Internal headset 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 (UST Tubeless Compliant System) disc rims, 32H, Formula alloy 6-bolt sealed bearing hubs with front 12mm/rear 12x142 thru-axle and 14g black stainless steel spokes
- Tires: WTB Byway Tire with DNA compound, 650 x 47c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RD-M6000 GS Shadow Plus rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus SL-M6000, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-42T
- Crankset: FSA Vero Pro crank, 40T, 15/17" 165 19/21" 170. 23" 175mm
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: Platform style, alloy
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm stainless 6-bolt rotors and Shimano BL-MT200 levers
- Handlebar: Jamis Riser bar, aluminum, 10˚ sweep, 3° up sweep, 20mm rise, 31.8 x 680mm (15/17/19") 700mm (21/23")
- Stem: Jamis, 3D forged alloy, 3˚ rise, Length-40mm (15/17"), 50mm (19/21"), 60mm (23")
- Grips: MTB Kraton Grip
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt with integrated clip system
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19", 21", 23"
- Weight: 28.00 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Desert Storm / 17 IN / Article #100182043007