Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Ruggedly-reliable, twin-burner, high-output, propane camp stove
After starting small with their incredibly-compact, amazingly-efficient backpacking stoves, they thought that it was high time they made something to satisfy those families and groups of friends whose time we love sharing in the outdoors.
The award-winning 540 Selkirk features twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual control valves for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for two 8" or 10" pots or two Bugaboo 10" Square Frypans side by side. side-by-side. Simple push-button ignition system eliminates frustration and the built-in carrying handle is designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.
- They made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk 540 Camp Stove was made to last too with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h* (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15" diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8" and 10" pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability
- Fuel Type: Canister
- Fuel: Propane
- Best Use: Camping
- Weight (lbs): 10.0
- Material: Steel
- Includes Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters
- Dimensions: 21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in