McNett Seam Grip Seam Sealer & Adhesive
Seam Grip by GEAR AID is a gear repair kit in a tube. Use it as a tent seam sealer, sleeping pad fixer or equipment rebuilder. Works on all types of fabrics and surfaces, including neoprene, PVC, rubber, leather, vinyl and synthetics. Seam Grip goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction and offers abrasion resistance, too. So take a tube of Seam Grip wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gearand your adventurewith the award-winning Seam Grip seam sealer and repair adhesive.
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a 2-person backpacking tent
- With Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator added, 1 oz tube seal seams about 288"
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
- When applied, Seam Grip cures by reacting with the humidity in the air. It doesn't 'dry' the way other glues do
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Editors' Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine
- Made in USA
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 1 Oz / Article #100003351
- Product Reviews