Castelli Scudo Glove
The Scudo has a windproof back, so it's utility is similar to the classic knit glove with a few extra degrees tacked on to the bottom end of a knit glove's temperature range. The wind-blocking properties live up to the glove's namesake when it comes to stopping wind (scudo is "shield" in Italian), but the material isn't water-resistant water, so be wary of sudden spring showers. A low-profile synthetic palm keeps bar-feel impediment to a minimum, and silicone grip helps maintain a hold on the hoods.
- A cool-weather cycling glove
- High-stretch, windproof back shields without impeding
- Synthetic leather palm has silicone grip
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Castelli's gloves tend to run small
- Item #CST00E5
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / S / Article #100145567003