The Scorpion is designed for hard-charging riders who are looking to carry their essentials in a lift-friendly hydration pack. The Scorpion is designed for a fast, light day on the mountain with a minimal, low-profile design and just enough storage for 2 liters of water, plus your wallet, phone and keys. When you're not wearing your helmet, the external helmet hooks let you carry it on the outside of the pack. And the Therminator harness keeps your drink tube out of your way and protected from the elements, and the Snowshed back panel shrugs off snow for a comfortable carry.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 4L (366 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 14.5 oz / .41 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 9 x 4 in / 42 x 23 x 10 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Fabric: 300 HD Velocity Twill, Double Diamond, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Snowshed: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Materials: Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Antidote Reservoir Features: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, insulated PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Key Pack Features: Helmet carry, internal organization with key clip, lift-friendly low-profile design
- Designed to Carry: Goggles, multi-tool, snack, phone, wallet, keys
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!