Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 4
- Bike Services
The lightest, stiffest, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. The new XC is gnarly. The new Scalpel Si is gnarlier.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork: Lefty 2.0, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, 55mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm
- Rims: Stan's ZTR Rapid 25, 32 hole
- Hubs: Lefty 60 front, Formula DHT-142x12, (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29x2.25", folding
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30, 36/26 CNC Rings
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano XT M8000, 11-42, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Butted AL2014 Alloy, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale X1 Single Lock Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano XT M8000
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II STN
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|