No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Float. Surf. Slarve. The women's Sassy 7 offers progressing freeriders an award-winning blend of versatility and float to roam and charge the mountain at will. The proven 7-Series profile complements a 92mm waist for a light, agile build that moves effortlessly from powder stash to groomer and everything in between.
- Maximum Floatation: Powder Rocker offers effortless float and control in deep snow with energy and grip for progressive freeride performance
- Instant Comfort, Ease of Use: Cap construction reduces weight and offers more comfortable ski-ability
- Easy Steering, Playful Feel: Centered sidecut provides confident control underfoot for playful maneuverability
- Balanced Weight and Agility: Poplar wood core balances weight, flex and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness
- Weight: 7.2 lbs/Pair (150cm)
- Sidecuts dimensions (mm) 118 - 90 - 108
- Sidecuts profile: Centered
- Rocker: Powder Rocker - Designed for the deepest powder days, their most progressive rocker/camber profile delivers an award-winning balance of confident versatility and
- Core: Poplar wood core
- Reinforcements Fiberglass
- Bindings system Xpress
- Radius: 16m (150cm)