Stance Safety Meeting
Required for all you Colorado and Washington riders this winter, the Stance Safety Meeting Snowboard Socks call attention to your feet with a crazy zig-zag pattern in red, yellow, olive and black, sort of like Ecotopia's version of the Rasta colorway. Awesome socks, awesome design -- you should get some.
- Y Gore Seam - Specially designed seam creates a deeper heel pocket to better hold your foot in place.
- Rag Top Self-Adjusting Welt Cuff - Say goodbye to socks slipping to the bottom of your boots.
- No Lift Heel Grip + Traction Control - Eliminate heel lift with the grip.
- Left/Right Specific Toe Closures - Anatomically correct, ensuring the right fit for each foot, even the left one.
- Smooth Flat Seamless Toe Closure - Stance eliminates the seam that is traditionally placed across the toe box for less friction.
- Compression Technology - Improved muscle efficiency and circulation.
- Ankle and Arch Elastic Support - Additional elastic around the ankle and arch.
- MATERIAL:73% Acrylic / 15% Elastic / 11% Spandex / 1% Nylon