No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Ortlieb's Saddle Bag Two features a convenient adapter system that offers an elegant means of stowing an additional mount. The 4.1-liter version offers almost as much space as a small backpack, making it an ideal supplementary pack. Thanks to the pack’s roll closure and side buckles, everything stowed remains snugly packed and easy to access. The Saddle-Bag Two attaches directly to your bike seat with an adjustable snap buckle. The intuitive adapter enables quick attachment and detachment. A Velcro strap that attaches to the stem provides additional stability, preventing any unwanted shifting.
- Provides enough space for a rain jacket in addition to spare tube, repair kit and other small items; it's a great alternative to riding with a backpack
- Roll closure secures to the sides with buckles to keep your stuff in and the weather out
- Adjustable snap-lock mount offers secure fitting under the saddle and quick removal
- On bikes without fenders, the bag helps to shield you from splash off the rear tire
- Hook-and-loop stability strap fits around seatposts up to 34.9mm in diameter
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a taillight daisy chain help you stay visible in low-light conditions (taillight not included)
- No protruding plastic components on the inside
- In order to meet standard IP64 (6 = dustproof, 4 = protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll-closure must be rolled at least 3 or 4 times
- Made from sturdy PVC-free nylon fabric in Germany
- Rated for a maximum load of 7 lbs. (3kg)