Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Saddle-Bag Two is a redesigned ORTLIEB classic, a seat pack that is so practical that it belongs on every bike tour! The 1.6-liter version (ideal for road bikes and mountain bikes) of the waterproof Saddle-Bag Two provides a secure place for a bike-repair kit, a smart phone or other items. The 4.1-liter version offers almost as much stowage space as a small backpack, making it an ideal supplementary pack when you have a lot to carry. Thanks to the pack’s roll closure and side buckles, everything you stow remains snugly packed and easy to access.
- The Saddle-Bag Two attaches directly to your bike seat with an adjustable snap buckle.
- Intuitive adapter allows you to quickly attach the pack to or detach it from your bike.
- Snap buckle is compatible with all previous Saddle-Bag Two models
- Velcro strap attaches to your seat stem for additional stability
- Doubles as a rear fender, keeping spray water off your back.
- PVC-free, polyurethane-coated nylon fabric
- Ideal for use with mountain bikes, road bikes and touring bikes
- No protruding plastic parts on the inside
- Velcro strap compatible with seat-stem diameters of up to 34.9 mm (e.g. the Birdy folding bicycle)
- Scotchlite 3M reflector for added protection at night
- Daisy chain for the optional attachment of a rear light
- Weight: 220 g | 7.8 oz
- Height: 12 cm | 4.7 inches
- Width: 16 cm | 6.3 inches
- Depth: 19 cm | 7.5 inches
- Volume: 1.6 L | 98 cu inches