No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Saba Pro was designed alongside the Nia Pro—two brand new athlete Pro Collab skis. Saba, the number seven in Swahili, was designed as a collaborative effort with all of our male athletes from around the world. They took on full creative control with the shape, flex, artwork and construction while designing the ski of their dreams. The Saba + Nia feature Icelantic’s NEW Reflective Rocker profile. Reflective Rocker is a full rocker profile that mirrors the sidecut radius, creating a ski that is both playful and surfy when skiing flat, while still allowing the skier to engage the entire edge, providing the power to charge and carve the ski when needed. Designed with a long, gradual rocker profile and a balanced flex, the Saba and Nia are stiff enough to minimize chatter, while providing the skier a solid platform to stop landings without wheeling out.
- Hybrid Flight Core – Poplar/Paulownia wood
- 20mm Rubber Foil
- Carbonium Topsheet Material
- Unilateral Fiberglass
- Matte Fiberglass Mounting Plate
- ETXL 2200 Tri-Axe Fiberglass
- Durasurf 2001 P-Tex Sidewall
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex Base
- 2.2 mm Steel Edges
- Handmade in Denver, CO
- Backed by a 3-Year “No Questions Asked” Warranty
- Artwork by Travis Parr
- Rocker Type: Rocker
- Dimensions: 147mm x 117mm x 137mm (177cm)
- Radius: 20m (177cm)
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert