Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Shirt, shorts, shoes: go run, and then keep going. Patagonia's Nine Trails running shirt excels at shifting gears. Its trail-worthy 100% polyester spun jersey fabric wicks moisture, breathes freely and dries rapidly - but looks and feels like cotton. The combination of comfort and technical performance yields everyday versatility, complemented by active details like set-in sleeves with underarm gussets for chafe-free range of motion, With Polygiene permanent odor control, no tags for no itch and a locker loop to let it dry until tomorrow. Reflective logo on left chest keep you visible if you play in traffic.
- Comfortable jersey knit crewneck wicks moisture and wont bind
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest
- 4-oz 100% spun polyester heather jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam