No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 90
- Last 98 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Salomon S/Max 90 W Ski Boots provide leading ladies with a precise, warm, and comfortable fit while delivering exceptional on-piste performance. Custom HD Shell construction paired with Salomon s anatomically shaped seamless liners make these boots feel like armored socks, with a tailored fit that facilitates seamless energy transfer from skin to shell to ski to snow... Lightweight, powerful, and smooth.
- Last: 98 mm – Narrow last for slim to normal width feet with normal volume. Can be heat molded using the custom heat molding process to approximately 104mm in the forefoot.
- Custom Shell HD – even quicker to mold than before
- Flex: 90 – A medium-stiff flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Sense Amplifier Cuff – Cuff design promotes quicker rebound and better snow feel. 2-Position strap lets you select the level of power and rebound.
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Performance Liner – improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Core-Frame Construction – Delivers precise terrain feedback and maximum power transmission to the edges.
- Shell – Polyurethane with Fiberglass Coreframe
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Stance: Oversized Pivot – ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjustable Aluminum 3D Buckles – Choose from 3 different positions
- Power Strap: 180˚ 35mm Velcro
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Liner Type: Custom
- Flex Index: 90
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Series: S/MAX
- Warranty: 2 Years