No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- DIN 5.0-13.0
- Sole Compatibility Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Tech, Walk to Ride (WTR), GripWalk
A totally new concept developed from scratch by Salomon athlete Cody Townsend and binding designer Benoit Sublet, the Shift toe piece changes from a low profile conventional toe in ski mode to a fully "pinned" tech toe for skinning. The binding feels like a lighter, lower Warden 13 going downhill, then lets you engage your tech-toed boot to smoothly skin uphill. With a weight of 865 grams per binding, the Shift is a remarkable advance in both skiing and touring performance relative to frame AT bindings, and a very viable choice for those who want to ski lift-served terrain and true backcountry on a single setup.
- Dual Mode Toepiece - MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings)
- XL Wings - long wings for a great envelopment of the boots
- Toe Height Adjustable - adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms
- Lateral Elasticity - 47mm
- Easy Step-In - less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings
- Sliding Toe Pedal
- Freeski Brakes - self-retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices
- Hike and Ride Switch a switch lever to shift between hike and ski mode
- Accessing Toe for Touring - 1. Pull back on block between toe wings to open tech arms. 2. Depress front lever to widen arms to step in. 3. Pull up on lever to lock arms securely for skinning
- Preparing Heel for Touring - pull back on the brake pad and fix the brake in the "up" position by stepping down on the pad
- Climbing Aids - 2° & 10°
- Multi Norm Compatibile (MNC) - compatible with all adult boot sole types, including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk.
- Tech Toe Fittings Required For Use In Uphill (Touring) Mode
- Requires Boot with Full Heel and Toe Lugs - Not compatible with boots like the Dynafit Hoji and TLT, Atomic Backland, Salomon X-Alp and Arc'teryx Procline, among others. These boots have shortened or non-existent lugs and will not fit into the Shift in downhill mode
- Low Profile Chassis - low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission
- Oversized Platform - super wide platform enabling high transfer of energy, even on wide skis
- +Elastic Travel - ultimate elastic travel to hold in boots during impact in order to go bigger with no risk of pre-release
- Carbon-Infused PA Construction
- Adjustment Range - 30mm
- Height - 30mm
- Compatible with Salomon S/LAB Shift Crampons
- Ski Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.