Ry400 Recovery Tights Graph
You save 50% off MSRP
When you've smashed a triathlon, rowed down the competition, or blitzed that perfect tennis match, you want your system healing and strengthening from the moment your muscles power down.
SKINS revolutionary research has taught us that your compression needs whilst in the height of activity are different to when your muscles are in a relaxed state of recovery. With this in mind, we created the RY400 range.
Wearing RY400 men's long tights after training or playing can help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and improve your muscle recovery time.
Put an end to ice baths and wear RY400 for at least 3 hours to get the best results. 400 fit guarantees maximum comfort, so you can even wear them while you sleep to speed up your body's natural recovery process. They're not guaranteed to do much for your love life though.
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Memory MX: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn - which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- 400 Fit: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
- Engineered Gradient Compression for Passive Recovery: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - improving your recovery after sport