Lange RX 130
- Flex 130
- Instep High
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The perfect balance of performance and comfort. Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 130 offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit. Lange's new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
- Last: 100mm
- Flex index: 130
- Weight: 2150g (Size 26.5)
- Dual Core Shell: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Dual 3D Liner: Pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The Dual 3D Full version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- 100mm Performance Fit: Provides an exact but comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Natural Stance Shell: Compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Max Grip Alpine Soles: Replaceable bimaterial toe and heels offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black Gunmetal / 25.5 / Article #100194101002
- Product Reviews