No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Very Stiff
- Instep N/A
- Last 97 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The boot favored by more ski industry insiders and bootfitters than any other just keeps getting better. Just a few laps on the new Lange RX 130 LV Ski Boots with their Dual Core polyether construction will convince you that this company knows what it's doing when it comes to boots. The Dual Core build delivers smoother, more progressive flex without diminishing power or ability to modify the shell shape. If your idea of a good time includes everything from fully committed drops into steep chutes to railing GS turns at speed, the Lange RX 130 LV is the boot to back you up.
- Last: 97 mm a narrow last for slim and low volume feet
- Flex: 130 a very stiff flex intended for expert and aggressive skiers
- Dual 3D Full Liner a liner pre-formed twice in 3D: the inside is pre-formed to support the foot while the outside is pre-formed to the shape of the boot
- Dual Core Technology a new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell - Polyether
- Cuff - Polyether
- Stance: Forward Lean - 12°
- Ramp - 4°
- Canting - +/- 1.5°
- Buckles: 4 Alu Race
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- Power Strap: 50 mm Velcro Strap
- Sole: Replaceable Bi-Material Pads
- GripWalk Pads Available Separately