No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 120
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The perfect balance of performance and comfort. Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 120 offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit. New Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last for those with average volume feet.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex intended for advanced to expert skiers.
- Dual 3D Pro Liner – 100% customizable thermo liner with two types of high density foam and a precise, medium tension fit.
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Stance: Forward Lean – 12˚
- Ramp – 4˚
- Canting – +/- 1.5˚
- Dual Screwed Cuff Alignment
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu / 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- Power Strap: 45 mm Velcro Strap
- Sole: Replaceable Max Grip ISO 5355 Alpine Soles / Gripwalk Soles Available Separately