Farm to Feet Rutherford College
You save 52% off MSRP
The Rutherford is a lightweight, versatile crew sock featuring wide university stripes for a vintage appeal. Whether strolling across campus or cheering on your alma mater from the bleachers, you'll find this sock keeps you comfortable in a wide range of conditions, thanks to 100% American merino wool and just enough cushioning to take the edge off a long day on your feet.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Flat-Knit Construction: We use flat-knit construction in our lightest weight casual socks and in the non-cushioned zones of some technical sport socks. Its thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression: Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 64% U.S. Merino Wool
- 35% U.S. Nylon
- 1% U.S. Spandex
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
605-Barn Red/Olive Night / M / Article #100163565001