Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 122 / 102 / 132 (172cm)
- Radius 16m (172cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Blizzard Rustler series took the freeride market by storm last season, and the Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis were perhaps the most versatile of the two offerings. The 102 mm waist width makes the "10" the ideal candidate for an all-conditions diet, while the attractive weight and quick-turning solid performance won it fans worldwide. From bumps to steeps and spring corn to full winter pow, the Rustler 10 does it all and deserves a place in your quiver -- so much the better if that's a quiver of one.
- Rocker Camber Rocker - rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle
- Shape Concept - Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Slightly more aggressive tip shape to help turn initiation. Modern early rise tail shape that is designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Multi-Layer ISO Poplar Beech Balsa Paulownia Woodcore
- Carbon Flipcore Technology - incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. - utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Tip & Tail
- Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall - built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec - improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.