Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 142 / 112 / 132 (180cm)
- Radius 17.5 (180cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Blizzard insiders have long wished for a Bodacious with a bit more forgiving personality. At the same time, they've been asking for a Gunsmoke with a little more high speed chops. Now Blizzard's found the happy place with the new Rustler 11. A sculpted D.R.T. Titanal laminate adds torsional stability underfoot, but tapers toward both tip and tail to save weight. The twin tip shape has been toned down from that of the Gunsmoke, and the result is a more stable freeride performer that has already proven itself on the Freeride World Tour on the feet of Leo Slemett and Loic Collomb-Patton. If you need a freeride charger that you can still throw sideways in a pinch, you owe it to yourself to check out the Rustler 11.
- Rocker Camber Rocker - rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle
- Shape Concept - Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Slightly more aggressive tip shape to help turn initiation. Modern early rise tail shape that is designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Multi-Layer ISO Poplar Beech Balsa Paulownia Woodcore
- Carbon Flipcore Technology - incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. - utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability
- Uni-Directional Carbon Tip & Tail
- Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall - built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec - improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.