For skiers who spend their days getting pitted in secret stashes, the award-winning Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski. It’s founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. Powder days are go-time with the Rustler 11, ready to charge when patrol drops the rope on a field of fresh or a band of straight shots through the trees.
- Construction Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 1,3° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel 87,7° ± 1,5°
- Weight: Single Ski 2010 g (180 cm)
- Dimensions: 130 x 112 x 140 mm (180 cm)
- Radius: 19 m (180 cm)