Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A backcountry touring pant leveraging GORE-TEX with GORE C-KNIT backer technology’s advanced comfort, the Rush LT delivers waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib design helps keep out snow, N150p 3L GORE TEX reinforces the lower leg, and the TouringCuff simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry. Side vents aid heat dump during ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on aggressive descents.
- Fit: Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders
- Zippered fly with snap
- Side vents with two way sliders
- Low bib with removeable suspenders
- Flap secured pocket on right side
- Zip pocket on bib with key leash
- Zip pocket on right thigh with key leash
- Note: The WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof.
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Quick adjust TouringCuff allows for easy buckle management
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Membrane/Laminate: Gore-tex (3-layer), Face Fabric: 100% nylon
- Weight: 575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz