Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
A backcountry touring pant leveraging Gore-Tex with Gore C-KNIT backer technology’s advanced comfort, the Rush LT delivers waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib design helps keep out snow, N150p 3L Gore-Tex reinforces the lower leg, and the TouringCuff simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry. Side vents aid heat dump during ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on aggressive descents.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- Membrane/Laminate: Gore-tex (3-layer), Face Fabric: 100% nylon
- Weight: 575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz