Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology Gore-Tex Pro 3L
Built for big mountain realities, the Rush Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection with comfort and durability. Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro sheds snow and wind, but is breathable enough for comfort on ascents. A helmet-compatible StormHood provides coverage with minimal impact on vision, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom on uptracks and descents. WaterTight pit zippers aid ventilation, pockets are secure and accessible, and a powder skirt seals out snow.
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight zip
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco reflector
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C)