No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Rubino Pro Control G2.0 Tire from Vittoria is a lightweight folding tire that's more than capable of handling those high training miles over harsh road conditions, while still being fast and grippy enough for racing. Additionally, its full bead-to-bead tread and reinforced PRB anti-puncture layer under the casing prevent cuts and punctures from cutting your ride short. The Rubino Control shares the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure found on the Corsa range that promises long life, puncture protection, and impressive grip.
- Vittoria's Rubino that's durable to train and fast to race
- Reinforced sidewall wards off flats
- Nylon casing is designed for last-longing durability
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound improves wet weather performance
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) balance wear life and increased performance
- Weight: 301g
- Size: 700 x 25mm
- Compound 3C Graphene 2.0
- Type clincher
- Casing nylon
- Protection full bead-to-bead tread wrap, PRB belt
- TPI 60
- Bead foldable
- Recommended Use road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty 1 year