Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 131 / 84 / 112 (172cm)
- Radius 16.8 (172cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
One of the finest all-mountain skis yet made, the Volkl RTM 84 Skis + iPT WideRide XL 12 FR GW Bindings offer tremendous performance all over the mountain and in all types of snow. From carving effortless turns on the groomed to blasting through dense chop, the Volkl RTM 84 does it all with style and poise.
- XTD Tip and Tail Rocker - Unique rocker shape, longer rocker profile compared to traditional tip & tail rocker, very short cambered profile under foot, more solid shovel and softer middle section.
- 3D.Ridge Technology - a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding, reducing inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhancing agility
- 3D.Ridge Core - A specially for 3D.Ridge developed layered three-dimensional wood core, based on the full sensor wood core construction.
- 3D.Glass - multiple-folded glass layers in the binding area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns
- Powered by Steel - A steel layer in the ski provides very good durability, controlled flex and smooth skiing at faster speeds
- Full 3D Sidewall
- P-Tex 2100 Base - A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Includes iPT WideRide XL 12 FR GW Bindings - DIN Range 4 - 12
- Bindings do not come mounted to skis - Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- UVO 3D (Ultimate Vibration Object) - reduced vibrations in the horizontal and vertical directions as well as along the length of the ski mean a smoother ride