With the recent introduction of Dynalast technology, Shimano's line of footwear continues to improve by leaps and bounds. Dynalast shoes promote a smoother, more efficient upstroke through the use of an improved last that optimizes the toe-spring section of the shoe, wraps around the heel more, and provides arch support that is closer to the heel. These improvements result in a shoe that reduces energy loss on long rides without sacrificing comfort. Shimano developed these shoes for riders who benefit from close-fitting shoes and who spend very little time walking. With a lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole and carbon fiber composite plate, the RP5 was designed with the aspiring recreational rider in mind. This stylish yet functional shoe is compatible with both 2-bolt SPD and 3-bolt SPD-SL pedals and are great for long distance rides where comfort is as important as performance and speed.
- SH-RP5 (Road Performance Series)
- Intended use: road, indoor
- Adaptable closure system adjusts to various instep heights and shapes
- Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole with a carbon fiber composite plate
- Compatible with all SPD & SPD-SL style pedals (Shimano recommends PD-5800)
- Weight: 507g (Size 40)
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!