With the recent introduction of Dynalast technology, Shimano's line of footwear continues to improve by leaps and bounds. Dynalast shoes promote a smoother, more efficient upstroke through the use of an improved last that optimizes the toe-spring section of the shoe, wraps around the heel more, and provides arch support that is closer to the heel. These improvements result in a shoe that reduces energy loss on long rides without sacrificing comfort. Shimano developed these shoes for riders who benefit from close-fitting shoes and who spend very little time walking. With a lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole, the RP2 was designed with the enthusiast or entry level rider in mind. This stylish yet functional shoe is compatible with both 2-bolt SPD and 3-bolt SPD-SL pedals and are great for long distance rides where comfort is as important as performance and speed.
- SH-RP2 (Road Performance Series)
- Intended use: road
- 3 durable hook & loop straps distribute force across the top of the foot
- Off-set strap relieves tension at highest point
- Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole
- Compatible with all SPD & SPD-SL style pedals
- Shimano recommends PD-R550, PD-R450, PD-540-LA
- Weight: 505g (size 40)
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!