Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Carry everything you need for an action-packed day in The North Face's largest backpack, the redesigned 40-liter Router that's constructed of hyper-durable nylon and crafted with a haul handle on the exterior for quick grab-and-go. Features fleece-lined front organizational compartments, a larger main compartment, and a dedicated mobile-office for your laptop, tablet and documents.
- Our largest backpack at 40 liters, this pack holds what you need for a long commute or a quick flight
- The FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Dedicated, lie-flat, fleece-lined 17" laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric offer the ability to conceal contents
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Updated front haul handle for quick grab and go
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 3 Lbs 4.9 oz
- Dimensions: 21.25" X 14" X 10.5"
- Volume: 40 Liters
- Laptop Sleeve: 10.25" X 14"
- Fabric: 500D Nylon Oxford Slub, 420 D Nylon, 210D Cordura Nylon Ripstop