Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The North Face Rolling Thunder 36in Gear Bag is an easy way to get your gear out of the country. Bomber Base Camp materials work with the plastic bumpers to ensure long-lasting durability for all your trips, while a perforated exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength. The zippered external pocket is always accessible so you can pull your passport out at a moment's notice, and the internal mesh pocket splits the main compartment for better organization. The North Face added a Sherpa strap to secure extra backpacks and duffel bags for convenience, along with coated daisy chains for durable lash points.
- Bomber rolling bag for transporting all of your gear safely
- Incredibly tough construction holds up against wear and tear
- Perforated exposed back panel reduces weight, not strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points reinforce abrasion-resistance
- Built-in wheels provide smooth, fast handling
- Coated daisy chains provide a durable lash point
- Material: 1000D polyester, TPE-laminate, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 155L (9458cu in)
- Rolling: Yes
- Pockets: 1 zippered top, 1 internal mesh
- Closure: Zippered
- Dimensions: 18x36x15.8in
- Claimed Weight: 10lb 4.4oz
- Recommended Use: Travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime