Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Skip the bloated bag check line and breeze right to your gate with The North Face Rolling Thunder 22in Carry-On Bag. It's conveniently sized for short-term trips, but is still rugged enough to handle rougher adventures, and it now features a lighter, more user-friendly design that reduces weight by 25%.
Bomber Base Camp material is paired with rugged nylon to resist abrasion and repel rainstorms and spills. Lugged wheels roll over muddy terrain and cobblestone streets, and the telescoping handle makes it easy to lug around. An external top zippered pocket makes it easy to grab your book or charger when the bag is in the overhead compartment, and mesh internal pockets keep smaller items organized. The North Face also included a Sherpa strap that lets you secure your backpack or duffel to the face of the bag so you can make your way through busy airports and crowded streets more easily.
- Burly carry-on bag for short-term stays
- Base Camp material is rugged and water-resistant
- Wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- External top pocket for easy access to in-flight necessities
- Plastic bumpers on wear points prevent abrasion
- Sherpa strap secures backpack or duffel to face of bag
- Coated daisy chains offer durable lash points
- Die-cut ID window for quick identification
- Material: 1000D polyester with TPE lamination, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 40L
- Rolling: Yes
- Pockets: 2 external zip, internal mesh
- Carry-On: Yes
- Dimensions: 14 x 22 x 8.5in