Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack 27L
A top-loading daypack for urban adventure near and far. A military-inspired backpack with a slim, urban profile, the Rogue samples went fast in the Timbuk2 office. Clean on the outside, the Rogue is rather clever on the inside. A stretchy, air mesh laptop sleeve keeps your laptop safe and cool and internal organization provides a place for pens and power cords. On the outside, its cushy straps are super comfortable and come with a bottle opener for hydrations emergencies. And as a nod to the hardcore, daisy-chain webbing provides attachment points for your U-lock, carabiners or more serious strap-on accessories, but they're designed to look good naked too. Do as you wish.
- Volume: 27L
- Length: 48cm
- Width: 31cm
- Depth: 16cm
- Front zip pocket for small bits
- Large main compartment fits books, lunch, and a light jacket
- Internal stretch pocket fits up to a 15" MacBook
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Removable sternum strap
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- Elasticized external side pocket for water bottle or U-lock
- Exterior daisy chain webbing offers attachment points for carabiners, helmets, U-lock, etc.
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Water resistant tarpaulin exterior keeps rain and grime out of your bag