Holden Roan Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Vintage parka lines remixed with elite alpine shell performance. Burly but eco-friendlier 20K waterproofing blocks harsh weather, zippered chest pockets offer quick access to essentials. Premium details and fabric of authentic streetwear design add streetstyle appeal.
- Waterproof/Breathable: 20K/20K
- Taping: Fully taped seams
- Fabric: Outer shell: Body: 100% nylon poplin.
- Contrast: Toray "Mountain Cloth: " 64% cotton/36% nylon
- Lining: S. Caf fabric from upcycled coffee grounds
- Reinforced elbow patches for increased durability
- Underarm ventilation with open hole mesh
- Bendable wire edged hood bill
- YKK zippers throughout
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof zippers and welded taping on chest zip pockets
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Interior zip pocket with headphone port
- Interior mesh goggle pocket
- Removable powder skirt with DWR treated embossed taffeta
- Anti-element wrist gaiters
- Eco-friendly features: Ships in a biodegradable bag, Eco-Friendlier DWR and waterproof lamination, Back hood tension locks/adjusters made with recycled plastic
Holden's unwavering dedication to cleaner manufacturing through fabrics and processes that require less water, reduce waste, and save energy is at the core of our existence and has been since day one. Click here to find out more about how Holden will lead in eco-initiatives, changing the way our industry thinks and acts.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Oat / M / Article #100157773002