Patagonia RO Top
A smile will serve you well in Tahiti, but no amount of sun will get you mistaken for a local. Made from lightweight, fast-drying 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with an antimicrobial finish and motion-friendly 4-way stretch, our RO Top offers trusty short-sleeved comfort for warm water surfing. Featuring 50+ UPF sun protection and a formfitting, performance-oriented profile, it has flatlock seams and seamless underarms for strength, durability and chafe-free paddling; the self-fabric crewneck rests lightly on the skin. Providing reliable coverage in sun and wind, it also features a key loop and a board short connector for additional security in bigger surf.
- Made of 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; light and fast-drying
- Self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms provide chafe-free, next-to-skin comfort while paddling
- Board short connector and key loop
- Fits close to body for maximum comfort and flex
- 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 178 g (6.3 oz)