No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
If you are a woman looking for a ski that is versatile enough to handle any condition that the mountain provides, the Riveter is the ski for you. The Riveter all-mountain collection was designed to provide skis that could serve as a true one-ski quiver. The Riveter 85's tapered shape with tip and tail rocker combined with 5mm of camber underfoot creates a ski that excels all over the mountain. At 85mm underfoot, the Riveter is an excellent choice for a more manageable front-side ski.
- Tip-Tail Rocker
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Poplar Power Core
- 20mm Rubber Foil
- Carbonium Topsheet Material
- Unilateral Fiberglass
- Matte Fiberglass Mounting Plate
- ETXL 2200 Tri-Axe Fiberglass
- Durasurf 2001 P-Tex Sidewall
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex Base
- 2.2 mm Steel Edges
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Dimensions: 120mm x 85mm x 107mm (162cm)
- Radius: 14.5 ( 162cm)
- Handmade in Denver, CO
- Artwork by Travis Parr
- Backed by a 3-Year “No Questions Asked” Warranty