Ibis Ripmo XX1
- Bike Services
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Grip 2 Factory Series 160mm, 29”, 110x15 Shock: Fox Float Performance Series, DPX2 with EVOL, 210 x 55
- Wheels: Ibis 942 Carbon, i9 hubs
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF WT Front / Aggressor WT 29” x 2.5” Rear
- Brakes: Shimano Saint M820
- Brake Rotors: Shimano SM-RT86 180
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle 175, DUB spindle, 32t Alloy Ring Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Eagle XX1 12 Speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM Eagle XX1 12 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 Eagle 10-50T 12 Speed
- Chain: SRAM Eagle XX1 with Power Lock, 12 speed
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo
- Handlebars: Enve Carbon DH Handlebar
- Stem: Enve Mtn Stem 31.8mm (40, 55, 70mm)
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Dropper Post (100mm, 125mm, or 150mm),
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|