Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Free Bike Maintenance For 6 Months
Get FREE bike maintenance for 6 months with the purchase of any bicycle, plus 50% off any bike fit.See all of our bike shop services.
- Drivetrain Shimano XTR M9100 12 Spd
- Dropper Post Bike Yoke Revive
- Fork Fox Float 34 Factory Series with 130mm of travel
- Frame Carbon Fiber Monocoque with 120mm Rear Travel, 130mm Front Travel
- Tire Size 29" x 2.35"
The Ripley is a snappy, flickable, playful, fast, lightweight, and versatile 29” trail bike. Its combination of modern geometry, a stiff lightweight carbon chassis, and 120mm of ultra efficient dw-link travel, means it’s equally happy popping off bonus lines as it is crushing all day epics. With its well balanced modern geometry, the Ripley is ready for any adventure. The long front end, slack head angle, and short rear end gives you the confidence to try new lines, while the steep seat tube angle and shorter offset fork makes it easy to maneuver technical climbs and flowy singletrack.
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber Monocoque
- Frame Weight: 5lbs (M, w/o shock)
- Wheel Size: 29” / up to 2.6” tires
- Front Travel: 120-140mm forks
- Rear Travel: 120mm
- Boost Axles: 148mm rear / 110mm front
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Rear Brake: 160mm post mount / 203mm max rotor
- Chainstay Length: 432mm (17 inches)
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded (73mm English threaded)
- Chainline: 52mm chainline, 168mm Q Factor
- ISCG 05 Compatible Optional removable adapter
- Headset: ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Factory Series 130mm, 29", 15QR
- Shock: Fox Float Factory DPS with EVOL, 190x45
- Wheels: Ibis S35 Carbon Rims / 29" / Industry 9 Hydra Hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf (front) Nobby Nic (rear) 29" x 2.35"
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9100 2 piston
- Brake Rotors: Shimano RT-MT900 180
- Cranks: Race Face Next R, 32t Alloy Ring (170mm for S/M, 175mm for L/XL)
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100 12 Spd
- Shift: Levers Shimano XTR M9100 12 Spd
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9100 12 Spd 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano XTR M9100 12 Spd
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo
- Handlebar: Enve M6 Bar 780mm
- Stem: Enve Mtn Stem 31.8mm (35, 50, 65mm)
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive Dropper (125, 160 or 185mm). Note: There is a 250lb rider weight limit on this post.
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team 142mm width