Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For years, the Rim Runner has been a favorite all-around pack for day hikers. The updated design offers a clean, technical aesthetic, 2.5 liters of hydration, and a hip belt with cargo pockets that let you grab snacks or keys without removing your pack. Its designed to carry enough gear for most day hikes (layers, lunch, water and essentials) without the bulk of extra features that you wont need.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 19.5L/1150 cu in
- Pack Weight: 730 g/1 lb 9 oz
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 10.6 x 9.6 in
- Fits Torso: 17-21 in