The Ride 9 is a neutral running shoe that features Saucony's new EVERUN midsole technology which provides more energy return, keeping your legs fresher longer. EVERUN midsole provides smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot. The upper FLEXFILM no-sew overlays create an enhanced fit with less irritation and friction. While the Saucony iBr+ blown rubber is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber.
- FLEXFILM upper allows for a more accommodating fit while giving a more sock-like and support fit
- RUNDRY insole lining wicks away moisture to prevent blisters
- Reflective details for more visibility on low-light runs
- SRC landing zone absorbs impact on foot-strike and extends through the midfoot for a smooth transition to toe-off
- TRI-FLEX Outsole delivers more ground contact for added stability throughout the gait cycle
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!