Petzl Reverso 4 Belay Device Grey
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
This belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. V-shaped friction channels, with asymmetrical side grooves, adapt the rope friction for better control (braking adapted to half, twin and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds.
- minimalist construction
- hot-forged aluminum
- weight: 59 g
- effective braking on half and twin ropes (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
- effective braking on single ropes (8.9 mm or greater diameter)
- can belay the leader, one or two seconds and can be used for rappelling
- independent and simultaneous belaying of two seconds in Reverso mode
- for swapping leads (team of 2), offers a quick transition from Reverso mode to belaying the leader
- Rope compatibility:åÊfor half ropes (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin ropes (7.5 mm or greater diameter) and on single ropes (8.9 mm or greater diameter)
- Certification(s): UIAA
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Grey / One Size / Article #100024625