Styled like your favorite jeans, yet highly technical in function, the Kuhl Men's Renegade Denim Pant effortlessly transitions from the alpine crag to your local watering hole without skipping a beat. Tufflex fabric is robust enough for hiking and climbing use, with added stretch for placing tricky footholds at the crag and stepping over downed debris on the trail. The DWR finish repels passing showers, dewy trailside vegetation, and accidental spills at the coffee shop. The gusseted crotch promotes unencumbered mobility and prevents crotch blow-outs while climbing and hiking.
- Stylishly transition from alpine crag to downtown café
- Tufflex fabric is abrasion-resistant and stretchy
- DWR finish repels light showers and accidental spills
- UPF 50 ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Gusseted crotch prevents crotch blow-outs
- Articulated knees for unencumbered motion
- Seven total pockets, including one cell phone
- Material: Tufflex (94% nylon, 6% spandex), DWR finish
- Fit: Short
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!