Jamis Renegade Exploit
- Brakes Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc
- Crank Shimano 105 FC-5800 compact double
- Drivetrain Shimano 105
- Frame Reynolds 631 double-butted chromoly
- Wheels WTB i23 STS disc rims with TCS
Renegade enables you to be a commuter in the morning, leader of the after-work group ride and take off for a 300-mile bikepacking expedition over the weekend. All with a single bicycle. With over 20 fork and frame mounts you can now choose to mount fenders, rear carrier, low-rider front carrier (or two cages for water bottles/storage) and three front triangle water bottles. Add clearance for 700cx42mm/650x47mm tires, and it's clear the Renegade series is equipped to accommodate any adventure.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, Reynolds 631 double-butted chromoly main tubes, 44mm head tube for tapered fork, threaded BB shell, 12x142 Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System), flat mount disc brake mounts, top tube mounted full cable housing, dropper post cable guides, 3 waterbottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets, clearance for 700x42c and 650x47c tires.
- Fork: Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5” hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA Orbit ITA B Internal/External, 1.5 - 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB i23 STS disc rims with TCS (UST Tubeless Compliant System), 32H, Formula alloy Centerlock sealed bearing hubs with front 12mm/rear 12x142 thru-axle and 14g black stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Clement X Plor MSO, 650 x 36c (44-48) 700 x 36c (51-61), 30TPI with protection belt
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800 GS rear and 105 FD-5801 with 28.6mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RS505 Dual Control STI, 22-speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed, 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800 compact double, 50/34T, 165mm (44/48), 170mm (51), 172.5mm (54/56), 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: Shimano SM-BBR60
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes with resin pads, Centerlock Ice Tech 160mm rotors and
- Shimano: ST-RS505 Dual Control STI levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 120 drop with 12° flare, 31.8 x 400 (44) 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6˚ x 70mm (44), 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Grips: Fizik Microtex Superlight Soft Touch with gel inserts
- Seat Post: Jamis carbon fiber micro-adjust, 27.2 x 330mm with cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 with integrated clip system
- Weight: 23.75 lbs
- Curbside Pickup
We will call you to arrange your curbside pickup
Ano Palladium / 54 CM / Article #100163102002
- Product Reviews